Igor Parfenov will be member of the jury of I-st St. Petersburg International Film Festival “Hope”, which will be held inDecember 9-13, 2011.
St. Petersburg International Film Festival “Hope” – the only rights protection Film Festival in the world, which will focus on films created in prison.
President and co-chairman of the festival jury – Chairman of the Commission on Pardons St. Petersburg, director, writer, member of the Union of Cinematographers of Russia Alexey Kozyrev.
Chairman of the Jury – Honored Artist of Russia, director, chairman of the Union of Cinematographers of St. Petersburg Dmitry Meskhiev.
Members of the jury:
– Film director, Honored Artist of People’s Artist of Russia Alexander Sokurov;
– Film director, screenwriter, People’s Artist of Russia, Chairman of the Public Council FSIN Vladimir Menshov;
– Film and stage actress, member of the State Duma of Russia, Honored Artist of the RSFSR Drapeko Helena;
– Writer, screenwriter, laureate of State Prize of Russia Mikhail Kuraev;
– People’s Artist of Russia, George Shtihl;
– People’s Artist of Russia, Chairman of the Public Council of St. Petersburg, Nikolai Burov;
– Honored Artist of Russia Anastasia Melnikova;
– Ombudsman for Children in St. Petersburg Svetlana Agapitova;
– Director, the head of “International Right Protection Film Festival” Steps “(Ukraine), Igor Parfenov;
– Director of Photography, a member of the Union of Cinematographers of Russia, member of the FSC SET Finland Alexander Burov;
Honored guests of the festival:
– Human Rights Ombudsman Vladimir Lukin;
– Chairman of the Presidential Council on Civil Society and Human Rights Mikhail Fedotov;
– Director of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia, Alexander Reimer;
– People’s Artist of USSR, laureate of state awards, honorary citizen of St. Petersburg, Irina Bogacheva;