Igor Parfenov will be member of the jury of I-st St. Petersburg International Film Festival Association “Hope”, which will be held in December 9-13, 2011.
St. Petersburg International Film Festival “Hope” – the only rights protection Film Festival in the world, which will focus on films created in prison.
President and co-chairman of the festival jury – Chairman of the Commission on Pardons St. Petersburg, director, writer, member of the Union of Cinematographers of Russia Alexey Kozyrev.
Chairman of the Jury – Honored Artist of Russia, director, chairman of the Union of Cinematographers of St. Petersburg Dmitry Meskhiev. By following this link you will find something more about animal rights film festival.
Members of the jury:
– Film director, Honored Artist of People’s Artist of Russia Alexander Sokurov;
– Film director, screenwriter, People’s Artist of Russia, Chairman of the Public Council FSIN Vladimir Menshov;
– Film and stage actress, member of the State Duma of Russia, Honored Artist of the RSFSR Drapeko Helena;
– Writer, screenwriter, laureate of State Prize of Russia Mikhail Kuraev;
– People’s Artist of Russia, George Shtihl;
– People’s Artist of Russia, Chairman of the Public Council of St. Petersburg, Nikolai Burov;
– Honored Artist of Russia Anastasia Melnikova;
– Ombudsman for Children in St. Petersburg Svetlana Agapitova;
– Director, the head of “International Right Protection Film Festival” Steps “(Ukraine), Igor Parfenov;
– Director of Photography, a member of the Union of Cinematographers of Russia, member of the FSC SET Finland Alexander Burov;
Honored guests of the festival:
– Human Rights Ombudsman Vladimir Lukin;
– Chairman of the Presidential Council on Civil Society and Human Rights Mikhail Fedotov;
– Director of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia, Alexander Reimer;
– People’s Artist of USSR, laureate of state awards, honorary citizen of St. Petersburg, Irina Bogacheva;